Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Old El Paso NEW Stand ‘N Stuff® Soft Flour Tortillas Review



At my house, I love to have taco night. So when Buzzagent offered a new campaign for Old El Paso, NEW Stand 'N Stuff Flour Tortillas, I was happy to sign up and try! 


I love the new bowl shaped tortillas. It was very easy to fill and create tasty tacos. Everyone in my family enjoyed them. I filled my bowl with seasoned ground beef and re fried beans, then warmed in the microwave for about 10 seconds to get my tortillas warm. Then filled the rest of the bowl with cheese, lettuce, sour cream and tomatoes. Easy and very good.

My buzz kit also come with the new Old El Paso Mexican Cooking Sauces combine real ingredients, roasted vegetables and just the right mix of traditional Mexican spices. Just add to ground beef or chicken!

You can head out to any Kroger store to find the Old El Paso NEW Stand ‘N Stuff® Soft Flour Tortillas and Cooking Sauces. 


Blogger Disclosure:
All opinions are my own. I received coupons and free product from Buzzagent & Old El Paso to review.

No comments:

Post a Comment