Saturday, August 24, 2013

Starting the Process to Publish my First Children's Book


I'm very excited today. I met with my publisher and gave her my manuscript for my first children's book. She loved it and is excited to help me reach my goals in publishing this book. With any dream, funding is what will slow me down with reaching my goals. This is where  "Go Fund Me.com" will help me to try and reach my funding goal. Wonderful people will help make donations towards what every goal, fundraiser or event you want!

I've also submitted my name in a publishing drawing for $5000 in the hopes of winning. :)

If you want to be a part of my wonderful journey in reaching my goal please click on the link below. I've also provided special donation rewards you can choose as well.

In my blog I plan to post and share my publishing journey with you!

http://www.gofundme.com/4c9yaw


No comments:

Post a Comment