Saturday, March 9, 2013

March Brings Shamrock Shakes and NCAA to Atlanta McDonald's


It's already March!  I can't believe 2013 is already starting to fly by. Next week is my birthday, 3/16 and St. Patricks Day, 3/17!  If you haven't stopped by McDonald's and tried their shamrocks shakes yet, you are missing out on a yummy treat. It's for a limited time only!  Shamrock Shake is made with McDonald’s vanilla reduced fat ice cream, Shamrock Shake syrup and topped with real whipped cream and a cherry. I'm going to get one for my birthday. :)

In March, McDonald’s has partnered with Coke Zero and the NCAA to bring exciting deals, contests and activities to Greater Atlanta during the 2013 NCAA Men’s Final Four. Be on the look out!  Right now, customers who purchase a large soft drink at any Greater Atlanta McDonald’s restaurant will receive half-price admission to the Bracket Town fan experience at the Georgia World Congress Center
from April 5 – April 8.


 In advance of the Final Four festivities, from March 11-30, all Greater Atlanta restaurants will feature the Quarter Pounder with Cheese Extra Value Meal for the slam dunk price of $3.99!!!

Follow McDonald’s in Atlanta on Twitter

The Greater Atlanta McDonald’s Operators Association (GAMOA) partnered with bloggers such as me to help educate us all about McDonald’s products and offerings. As part of this program, I received compensation for my time. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the use of the product. GAMOA believes that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. GAMOA policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that what you said was very logical.
    But, what about this? suppose you were to write a awesome post
    title? I ain't suggesting your information isn't good.
    , however suppose you added something to maybe grab people's attention? I mean "March Brings Shamrock Shakes and NCAA to Atlanta McDonald's" is kinda boring. You ought to glance at Yahoo's home page and see how they create article headlines to get people to open the links. You might try adding a video or a related picture or two to grab people interested about what you've got to say. Just my opinion, it might make your blog a little bit more interesting.

    Also visit my blog ... http://trimextrindiet.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome issues here. I'm very happy to look your post. Thank you so much and I'm having a look ahead to
    contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?

    Feel free to surf to my weblog; Lift and glow pro review

    ReplyDelete