Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New England Coffee Review

I contacted New England Coffee company and asked to review there wonderful coffee. How can I pass up a new coffee I've never tasted before? I'm a coffee nut. Love it and I'm always looking for new flavors. To my surprise I was sent several different flavors! Blueberry Cobbler, French Roast, Breakfast Blend (which I'm sipping now as I type) Breakfast Decaf and Vanilla Decaf. WOW!


So far I have tried the French Roast and Breakfast Blend. Excellent coffee's with a smooth rich flavor. I'm excited to try the Blueberry Cobbler and create an iced coffee treat for me this summer. I also brought a bag with me to work so I can brew my own coffee. Yum! Saves me time and money.

On the New England Coffee website they have a page with great coffee recipes. They offer coupons, coffee news, testimonials, tea, novelty items and a wonderful history about New England Coffee.



I've posted below the Iced Blueberry coffee recipe

Iced Blueberry Freeze
Yield: 2 servings

  • 1 cup Blueberry Cobbler New England Coffee (brewed strong)
  • 1 cup chilled milk
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
  • 2 tablespoons whipped topping
  • 1/4 cup fresh blueberries

Combine vanilla and milk with coffee. Pour the mixture over ice, top with whipped topping and garnish with fresh blueberries.

Come check out New England Coffee!

5 comments:

  1. Not simply does it raise blood circulation towards your
    muscles, but it a essential part of driving the necessary
    muscle-building compounds for your muscles.

    Feel free to visit my blog post :: Seguir para a frente de Navegação

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic salesperson may also help you decide if a
    single of those will be the best household training devices for yourself and you simply must
    have the ability to try out these larger pieces in the retail store
    in advance of you really order a little something.


    Look at my page ... click the up coming article

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a result, there is not any a person exercise equipment or group of devices that may be perfect for everybody.


    Also visit my web site: just click the following internet page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Based on your own chance factors, your medical professional could
    advise way of living changes and possibly prescribe medicine(s).


    Also visit my web blog - dumbbell sets

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ideally, this resistance must fluctuate in proportion on the strength curve with the concerned muscular structures, expanding in positions
    where by these are more robust and decreasing in positions the place they are really weaker.


    Review my webpage; dumbbells for sale

    ReplyDelete